This project presents the effect of both knot span number and basis polynomial order on the numerical solution of a Poisson’s PDE with homogeneous Dirichlet boundary conditions, defined in a square domain described with NURBS and subjected to volume loading. This parametric investigation includes a set of 11 comparisons with a total number of 54 meshes submitted to linear elastic static isogeometric NURBS-based analysis using Geomiso Terminator v1.0. Each comparison provides data about the mesh discretization/ sparsity parameters, the minimum/ maximum value of displacement/ strain/ stress field and the respective error.
This pack includes all the following files, which contain the control variables and the knot vectors required to produce the 54 NURBS models, the loading and the boundary conditions needed to solve the problem and the respective results of the 54 analyses (tables, charts, contours) obtained using Geomiso Terminator v1.0 software.
- A five-page report (1 .pdf file, 719 KB)
- A two-page description (1 .pdf file, 143 KB)
- A Microsoft Excel file with 65 worksheets (1 .xlsx file, 54.0 MB)
- MATLAB workspaces (54 .mat files, 50.8 MB)
- Images (134 png files, 1920×964 pixels, 8.2 MB)
- Images (38 png files, 1440×784 pixels, 1.6 MB)
- Images (227 png files, 800×400 pixels, 21.9 MB)
- Images (54 png files, 560×420 pixels, 1.9 MB)